Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Back to the tunes

Well I did say that the next list would be break up tunes...
This should prove incredibly easy to do, sadly I'll probably finish this list before I get 2/3's of the way through my 2 previous ones.
As I've had no sleep yet, I'll just say g'night, god bless and I'm going to have a bash at getting 100 in one go when I get up...
Wish me luck you lovely lovely people - judging by my last poor efforts... I'll need it.
Lets face it - the nanowrimo thing has gone nowhere.
Serious, it reads like a very poor pisstake adventure of a solo charmed one. I need to watch less chick flick stuff and read something other than sci-fi or fantasy...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

If you need help...I can of course provide you with some tunes for this one..I did a mix called "After The Love Has Gone"

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home