Sunday, October 24, 2004

Don't worry - Be happy man!

ok, I forsee as much trouble with this as my love song list, plus I'm tired...
but to begin:
Top 100 happy tunes (ie tunes that make ME happy)
In no particular order...
  1. Xanadu - Olivia Newton John
  2. Good Feeling - Reef
  3. Walking naked through a bluebell field - Kezia jones
  4. Shut up and dance - Aerosmith
  5. Hard to handle - Black Crowes
  6. Addicted to bass - Puretone
  7. Dancing shoes - Cliff Richard
  8. Dead Ringer for love - Meatloaf
  9. Kicking pigeons in the park - [spunge]
  10. Wings of a dove - Madness
  11. Devil went down to georgia - Primus
  12. Devil man - Rob Zombie
  13. Got the time - Anthrax
  14. Boys are back in town - Thin Lizzy
  15. Bam Bam - Chaka demus and Pliers
  16. Don't stop believing - Journey
  17. From out of Nowhere - Faith no more
  18. Kung Fu Fighting - Carl douglas
  19. Tribute - Tenacious D
  20. Ripper Sole - Stomp (and YES! you NEED to see these guys live! amazing)
  21. Your horoscope for today - Weird Al Yancovic
  22. Joy of the dancer - Me and Claire (well, it's my list - I can indulge myself)
  23. Mustang Sally - The Commitments
  24. Lets do it - Joan Jett and Paul Westerburg
  25. Dreadlock Holiday - 10cc
  26. Everything shines - The push stars
  27. No Rain - Blind Melon
  28. Tell it to my heart - Kelly Llorenna
  29. The sign - Ace of base
  30. Set you free - N-trance
  31. Sound of the underground - Girls Aloud (yes, I said GIRLS ALOUD, wanna make summat of it?)
  32. Uptight (everythings alright) - Stevie wonder
  33. Naked in the rain - Blue Pearl
  34. Sunshine after the rain - Berri
  35. Magic moments - Perry Como
  36. Working in a coalmine - Lee Dorsey
  37. Jimmy Olsens blues - Spin Doctoors
  38. Good feeling - Reef
  39. One week - Bare naked ladies
  40. Hi-Heeled sneakers - Tommy Tucker

Grrrrrrrr... I need to do this when I get home and can go through my stuff, trying off the top of my head just doesn't cut it *sigh* as always, suggestions gratefully accepted.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Here are a few more..I may have to do this on one of my blogs

Happy - Oingo Boingo
Happy Talk - Captain Sensible
Vinage Wine - The Moody Blues
Sexy - Bernie Barlow

6:01 AM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I have a few more for ya! Actually I have 2 mix cds worth for you..

These are happy mixes that I've made

http://www.artofthemix.org/FindAMix/getcontents.asp?strMixID=49855

And here's the other

http://www.artofthemix.org/FindAMix/getcontents.asp?strMixID=49853

Hope these help you on your quest for Happy songs..

:)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Vics said...

Perhaps I should note that the tune by me and claire - is actually more claire, all i did was send a poem, she did everything else - even re-wrote the poem... all in the space of an hour goddamn that talented bitch!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home